I’ve been playing around with the $4 esp8266 (Wifi & Lua) controller…
I’ve got bunch of sensors and servos to work and I’ve also hooked it up to an Android app using Blync
I’ve been going to this http://www.meetup.com/LearnDataScience/ Data Science meet-up for the last 6 months so here is a list of some papers/books/tutorials
- (Currently) Udacity DL https://www.udacity.com/course/deep-learning–ud730
- Nvidia DL classes https://developer.nvidia.com/deep-learning-courses
- Practical recommendations for gradient-based training of deep architectures http://arxiv.org/abs/1206.5533
- A Short Introduction to Boosting http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~stan/csi5387/boost-tut-ppr.pdf
- Human-level concept learning through probabilistic program induction http://web.mit.edu/cocosci/Papers/Science-2015-Lake-1332-8.pdf
- Expectation propagation as a way of life http://arxiv.org/pdf/1412.4869v1.pdf, videos http://videolectures.net/mlss09uk_minka_ai/
- TensorFlow:Large-Scale Machine Learning on Heterogeneous Distributed Systems http://download.tensorflow.org/paper/whitepaper2015.pdf
- A Review of Bayesian Variable Selection Methods http://projecteuclid.org/download/pdf_1/euclid.ba/1340370391
- An Introduction to Variable and Feature Selection http://machinelearning.wustl.edu/mlpapers/paper_files/GuyonE03.pdf
- Trustworthy Online Controlled Experiments http://www.exp-platform.com/Pages/PuzzingOutcomesExplained.aspx
- Independent Component Analysis http://cs229.stanford.edu/notes/cs229-notes11.pdf
- Sparse auto-encoder http://web.stanford.edu/class/cs294a/sparseAutoencoder.pdf
- Self-Taught Learning: Transfer Learning from Unlabelled Data http://machinelearning.wustl.edu/mlpapers/paper_files/icml2007_RainaBLPN07.pdf
- ML (Sanford by Andrew Ng – the best course in ML) https://www.coursera.org/learn/machine-learning/
- Using neural nets to recognize handwritten digits http://neuralnetworksanddeeplearning.com/chap1.html
- Deep learning Montreal http://deeplearning.net/tutorial/deeplearning.pdf
- Book recommended on time series http://www.sagepub.com/books/Book240640
We’ve neglected this place for too long! It’s time to reboot! After spending some time recently with @jyonkov in California, we decided to revive this thing!
I don’t know if anyone read this but here it is something that I’ve been playing with for while: http://tinusaur.wordpress.com it’s a small board with Atmel ATtiny85 that could fit may small project that need controlling.
I know that some of you here still know how to handle a soldering iron! 😉
Long time no news on Gambari.
I’d like to have some feedback on a paper i’ve wrote few days ago about a Virtual Software concept.
I’m actualy looking for advice about language to use.
I need to be able to describe concepts that can be translated in code, math and graph. Also this language must be distributed from web so if those conversion could occur directly on web pages that should be awesome.
Thank’s to take time for that.