I’ve been playing around with the $4 esp8266 (Wifi & Lua) controller…
I’ve got bunch of sensors and servos to work and I’ve also hooked it up to an Android app using Blync
I’ve been going to this http://www.meetup.com/LearnDataScience/ Data Science meet-up for the last 6 months so here is a list of some papers/books/tutorials
- (Currently) Udacity DL https://www.udacity.com/course/deep-learning–ud730
- Nvidia DL classes https://developer.nvidia.com/deep-learning-courses
- Practical recommendations for gradient-based training of deep architectures http://arxiv.org/abs/1206.5533
- A Short Introduction to Boosting http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~stan/csi5387/boost-tut-ppr.pdf
- Human-level concept learning through probabilistic program induction http://web.mit.edu/cocosci/Papers/Science-2015-Lake-1332-8.pdf
- Expectation propagation as a way of life http://arxiv.org/pdf/1412.4869v1.pdf, videos http://videolectures.net/mlss09uk_minka_ai/
- TensorFlow:Large-Scale Machine Learning on Heterogeneous Distributed Systems http://download.tensorflow.org/paper/whitepaper2015.pdf
- A Review of Bayesian Variable Selection Methods http://projecteuclid.org/download/pdf_1/euclid.ba/1340370391
- An Introduction to Variable and Feature Selection http://machinelearning.wustl.edu/mlpapers/paper_files/GuyonE03.pdf
- Trustworthy Online Controlled Experiments http://www.exp-platform.com/Pages/PuzzingOutcomesExplained.aspx
- Independent Component Analysis http://cs229.stanford.edu/notes/cs229-notes11.pdf
- Sparse auto-encoder http://web.stanford.edu/class/cs294a/sparseAutoencoder.pdf
- Self-Taught Learning: Transfer Learning from Unlabelled Data http://machinelearning.wustl.edu/mlpapers/paper_files/icml2007_RainaBLPN07.pdf
- ML (Sanford by Andrew Ng – the best course in ML) https://www.coursera.org/learn/machine-learning/
- Using neural nets to recognize handwritten digits http://neuralnetworksanddeeplearning.com/chap1.html
- Deep learning Montreal http://deeplearning.net/tutorial/deeplearning.pdf
- Book recommended on time series http://www.sagepub.com/books/Book240640
We’ve neglected this place for too long! It’s time to reboot! After spending some time recently with @jyonkov in California, we decided to revive this thing!
I don’t know if anyone read this but here it is something that I’ve been playing with for while: http://tinusaur.wordpress.com it’s a small board with Atmel ATtiny85 that could fit may small project that need controlling.
I know that some of you here still know how to handle a soldering iron! 😉
I was thinking again that it would be cool to motivate people to translate the blog so when someone posts something interesting there is a greater chance that it will be translated to other languages. I’m positive that we can find support for Bulgarian, French and Japanese so I’ve asked Yuka to translate some posts to Japanese. While doing so initially we used Google spreadsheets and ImportFeed and GoogleTranslate functions, than i thought that it would be nice if we use WPML plug-in so i found a free PHP hosting http://www.justfree.com and installed WPMU but failed to install WPML. Has anyone had better luck with multilingual WP ?